The controller of personal identification data collected through the web globalinternational.com is Relocation Management Spain, S.L. with CIF B85379709, residing with reference to any issue related to this web at Avenida de la Industria 72, Humanes de Madrid, Madrid, SPAIN.
All data provided by the users as a result of the use and / or application services offered by Relocation Management Spain, S.L com through the Web is accessed, among others, by directing globalinternational.com, will be subject to automated treatment and incorporated into the corresponding file owned and managed by Relocation Management Spain, S.L
Users who provide personal details unequivocally consent to the inclusion of the data provided to said computer files and the computerized or not the same for purposes of advertising and market research treatment. When to use or request any of these services require the provision of personal data, users must guarantee their accuracy, authenticity and validity. Based on the above, users will be required to keep the data, so as to correspond to reality at all times. Users whose data are processed may exercise their rights of opposition , access and information , rectification , cancellation of your data and revocation of their authorization without retroactive effect on the terms specified in the Organic Law 15/1999 of Data Protection Personal Character and implementing regulation, according to the procedure established by law. These rights may be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to Relocation Management Spain, S.L. residing related to this issue at, Box 6167, 28080, Madrid (Spain).
The data incorporated into the files of Relocation Management Spain, S.L. will only be used in order to facilitate the smooth execution of the services and information required by users, compile statistics and other purposes arising from the activities and services of Relocation Management Spain, S.L
By providing your email address or phone we will be expressly authorizing us to send you advertising or promotional communications facilitated by means of contact, as provided in Article 21 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services of the Information Society. For cancellation of electronic communications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relocation Management Spain, S.L. will not collect unnecessary information about its users, telling them at the time of initiating the collection of data mandatory or optional nature of the answers to the issues that are raised; to deal with extreme care personal information that can make users; complying at any stage of processing with the obligation to maintain secrecy regarding the data provided by them.
Relocation Management Spain, S.L. has taken technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and data integrity measures and to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the current legislation on data protection.
Member of FIDI
GLOBAL as a member of FIDI is committed to complying with the letter and the code of conduct, included in the FIDI-FAIM manual.
- Do not incur any form of bribery, either directly or through third parties.
- Not offer or make improper payments, or authorize improper payments (in cash or otherwise) to any individual, including officials or local or foreign officials anywhere in the world.
- Not induce individuals, officials or local or foreign officials to act illegally or improperly.
- Never offer or accept money or any object of value, such as gifts, bribes or commissions, in connection with obtaining business or the benefits of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or show of hospitality to any public employee or official or government representative if there is an expectation or implication of returning a favor.
- Do not accept gifts from business partners if there is an expected or implied suggestion to return a favor.
- Failure to provide payments to obtain a level of service to which one would normally not be entitled.
- Do not ignore or stop informing the appropriate authorities of any sign of undue payments.
- Not induce or assist other people to violate any applicable law or regulation.
Information to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation